We have been reading the book, How To Be Miserable: 40 Strategies You Already Use, in our Coffeechug Mastermind Group and we have had our ideas and habits challenged with this book by Randy Paterson.
I would love it if you would review and rank the show and/or the episodes. It greatly helps us gain traction to bring in more people to the show.
I reached out to Randy asking for a chance to ask him some question for the podcast based on the conversations we have had online in the group. In this episode we discuss the following:
- How did this book concept come to reality? How did it develop based on his work?
- Does self esteem exist?
- People with high self esteem are not doing positive affirmations. They are doing nothing.
- Why the list of self affirmations are lies
- How do we remove the plug and stop thinking negatively?
- How do we ingest a proper balance of proper social nutrients to stop isolating ourselves by staying online?
- How we actually use our 24 hours in a day?
- Average American consumes 10 hours of screen time
- Mix in sleep of 8 hours
- We are not left with many hours left!
- Is there a correlation between isolation vs. mental health issues
- How a Men in Black Activity will make you rethink your habits
- How to rethink the mental healthy system to allow for better heath
- Why it is easier to label a person with a disorder vs. personality?
You can find his work on his website that will lead you to all of his work, books, social media and more.
Here is a link to the video that started it all.
Join our Coffeechug MasterMind Group
Buy the book, How To Be Miserable: 40 Strategies You Already Use