Below are 12 questions I want educators to answers. I think it is important that we share our insights about education. You can answer them all or only the ones you want to share. I hope we get a lot of answers so we can learn from one another. More importantly I hope it inspires conversation and discussion.
Please leave a comment, make a video, blog post and link it here, or share on social media. I look forward to your answers.
1. How do you measure success?
2. What is one mistake you made early on in education?
3. What was the hardest lesson in your first years of education?
4. What is the toughest part of being in charge of your classroom?
5. What is the best motivator for educators?
6. What is your proudest accomplishment in education?
7. Gut instinct vs. expertise: which is more important and why?
8. What is the biggest myth in education?
9. What have you learned from your years in education?
10. What have you sacrificed for success?
11. Whom do you admire most as an education leader?