Crap teaches which types of crap are useful (and which aren’t), how to avoid crap when possible, deal with it when it can’t be avoided, and flush it out of one’s life. Readers will learn how to break the crap cycle once and for all. Complete with:
- Quotes from noted crap-coping experts such as Homer Simpson and Kurt Vonnegut
- Little-known biological and scientific facts about—you guessed it—actual crap
To start off with, if I ever get back into teaching a regular classroom where I see the same students all year, this book will be a required reading in my classroom. Period.
Well let me tell you……
1. The title will hook my students and they will want to know why their teacher is asking them to read about crap.
2. The information in this book is practical, not anything that requires a ton of time or money, but will work.
3. The information is essential to surviving middle school. The students who know how to deal with crap and operate with crap all around you do great. The ones who are consumed with crap on their shoes and find themselves slipping all over the place until they eventually dish out crap themselves fall behind.
4. It is a swift and easy read well laid out with great quotes dealing with actual crap and how to deal with things in life that try to bring us down.
5. Not only is this information applicable to school, but to life in general.
I recommend this book to everyone. It was a breath of fresh air to read something useful that did not take hours upon hours to process. I cannot remember why I put this book on hold a long time ago, I sure am glad that I did not cancel the order.
Read crap and learn how to steer clear of it all around you.