Monday morning is here again! I hope you had a wonderful weekend. Below are a list of a few links that I think are worth your time to explore.
If you came across a great website or article please share by leaving a comment with the link.
Grab yourself a cup of coffee and let us enlighten our minds this beautiful Monday morning.
1. whathappenedinmybirthyear.com – I came across this site via Stumbleupon.com. This is a fun website sharing information about your life when you were born and important events along the way. This was a great 5 minute reminder of key events that have taken place in my life.
2. Coffitivity – Increase Your Creativity! – http://bit.ly/13g3AZd – I read about this from another educator. Basically, you can create an atmosphere of a coffeehouse with the background noise and also adding your own music. You are able to adjust levels of each sound. I pulled up my Coffeechug Cafe playlist and felt right at home in a coffeeshop.
3. I really want these pens
4. Toying around with the Krowd app. Don’t have any groups yet, but I like the idea.
5. Really like using website postermywall to make posters – AR Pirate Poster . I have purchased two copies of my poster to get ready for my classroom and presentations. Here is a blog post about the poster.
6. Not totally converted away from the simple Twitter app on my phone, but Echofon is slowly taking over. Some features I really like with this app. Slowly merging over, but change is hard. Not sure if I will convert completely as changing habits is tough, but I do like this app quite a bit. And it works with Buffer.
7. And yes, I am still looking for weird and strange stickers to put on my 2006 Macbook Pro. I have a few stickers, but need more!
Photo: Received first sticker in mail to decorate my MacBook. Love it. Now where do I put it? Thanks… http://t.co/oAXKFAunoI
— Aaron Maurer (@coffeechugbooks) July 12, 2013
Is there one link, story, picture or thought that you saw online this week that you think somebody you know must see? Please leave a comment below and share.