I thought that it would be nice for me to share the blogs that I love. I follow over a hundred blogs that I check in on a pretty much daily basis. Of the hundreds that I follow some are new, some are ones that I have followed when I first started blogging, and others are just ones that I hate to disconnect even though I don’t always read because right when I am ready to pull the plug they post something great. I have dropped many blogs as my changes in reading material has shifted over time. With all that being said here are the ones that I follow religiously and anxiously await for their next post.
If you don’t follow any of these, then I suggest you take a look and consider doing so.
1. Bookshelves of Doom – this one is fantastic. Great insight and the sarcastic tones of many of the posts is exactly what I need to get through my days when I have too much to do and don’t know where to start. This blog also keeps up on the latest buzz in the YA world and many times I find things out here first.
2. Mind Salad – a blog of a student in my school. She is not only extremely gifted with her writing skills, but a great person. She knocked out NanaWrimo and is just a very cool person to get to know. Check out her blog and be amazed by the wonders of a middle school student. To anyone who doubts great things from this generation should have no doubts after discovering this blog.
3. Words for Teens – I recently came across this blog and love it. I find myself reading it almost everyday since I started following about a month ago. Great reviews and book news.
4. I Am A Reader, Not A Writer – This is another great blog. The thing I like about this blog is that it gives me a perspective away from my own. It provides me with books that I typically would not read on my own, but after coming across books from this blog I always know that trying something new from this blog will turn out ok.
5. Library Lounge Lizard – A long time fan of this blog. A perfect place to go to find that next great read.
6. The Book Swarm – I just recently started to follow this blog and this one is quickly becoming one of my favorites. No more to be said. Just check it out and find some good book suggestions.
7. The Life and Lies of Inanimate Flying Objects – Another blog that I came across a year or so ago and still love to check out. Haley also frequents my blog and leaves comments.
8. YA Books Central Blog – Another great blog that I just started following about a month ago. Quickly becoming one of my favorites as well.
I follow about 40 more blogs that are all excellent and hence the reason I follow them. I just wanted to highlight my current favorites. What are your favorite blogs? Leave a suggestion for me to check out. There are so many great ones and it is hard to always find them on my own.
**There is another great blog that is not book related, but random rants from a friend who wishes to stay hidden among the ranks. However, I wanted her to know that I love the blog.**