The votes are in and you were once again correct. Mrs. Barnes was Teacher Mystery Week 4. Here is the next batch in the series.
1. What was your favorite toy when you were a kid?
A Fischer Price cash register.
2. If you have to choose a movie title for your life story, what would that be?
Expect the Unexpected
3. Which is your wish that is not yet fulfilled?
Being rich. I am not holding my breath on this one but hey it is still a wish.
4. What really gives you the creeps?
Well there is a long list: Snakes, the sound of a napkin tearing, bellybuttons, the idea that there are spies, and CLOWNS!!!
5. Why do women shave their armpits and men don’t?
It is just the way it is. I guess we just follow what society says we should do. Personally, I am perfectly fine with the way it is. I couldn’t stand t not shave!
6. If you could be any male/female sports star, who would you be?
Kristi Yamaguchi- I idolized her when I was little, probably because I can hardly even stand up on ice skates but think it would be fun to be good at it.
7. If you were going to be stuck on a deserted island, which 5 books, movies, people and foods would you take along?
Books: some kind of a survival guide, 4 other really long books that I haven’t read yet. I want them to be long to take up more time and I want to make sure it keeps my interest so best that it be something that I haven’t read yet.
Movie: What is the point? There is probably nothing to watch it on.
People: My husband, mom, dad, sister, and someone that is really into nature and can help us survive
Food: Fruit (You can take the seeds and plant them and hopefully get more fruit), water (if that counts as a food), high carb bread, cashews, and Frosted Flakes
8. What do sing in the shower, if you do sing?
9. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees?
Neither!! But I guess a bear I have heard of people playing dead and then the bear leaves them alone. So, maybe I could survive that.
10. What was the last concert you saw?
Last item is for you to provide at least three things about yourself that others may not know or clues you want to offer about who you are. This will help us with the voting of the mystery teacher. You could throw in a photo of yourself or whatever you feel.
I was Cy, Iowa State’s mascot, one day
I absolutely cannot stand the taste of anything that is peach flavored. I love peaches but hate peach flavored things!
I put ketchup in my Mac and Cheese