On Facebook yesterday I posted the following:
I am ready to start my AdvoCare 24 Day Challenge come January 1st. I am looking to form a team where we can work together and help out each other lose some weight while working on our fitness and feeling AWESOME using the AdvoCare product. Using AdvoCare everyday for my Ironman training and love it.
Think about joining me and and helping create a group to help each other out. Let me know if interested. I can get you the product and we can work out on a cool team name and make this happen!
I am making it official right here, right now. I am in training for my first Ironman as we speak. I am also eating not as healthy as I should be and know I need to get my body feeling even better by eating more quality food. At the same time I could afford to knock off a few pounds that I know will come with just getting rid of the cookies and junk food.
In my experience in training for road races and triathlon I have found that working with a community of people is the key to success and long term achievements and gains. I have learned that having others follow your path, waiting for you to show up to run and workout, sending text messages for accountability, etc. help me stay the course throughout the year when I have days when I don’t want to train or do what is necessary to take my health to the next level.
With that being said, I know my eating is my worst enemy. I am focused and determined to get my eating back to a healthy state in much the same manner as I approached my training. I am starting my goal of eating healthy and losing a few pounds with the AdvoCare 24 Day Challenge. I want others to join in. I want to create a community when we can help each other. I want a community where we can help during the 24 day challenge and afterwards. It is so important to have other like minded individuals working towards a goal of better health and living. I want you join me!
If you have never used AdvoCare products, then you need to give it a try. I fought for over year refusing to fall prey to another product line. However, about three months ago I decided to give it at try. I have never regretted that decision and was actually frustrated I waited so long. I want to help you get your health back on track. This is a great start. There are so many other products, but this challenge is the way to cleanse your system and get you on track.
Here is a link to everything you get in the 24 Day Challenge
I will be sharing several documents and guidelines to my blog soon under the AdvoCare tab over the next few days to give you all necessary information. Until then, here is quick breakdown.
1. Purchase the Product Bundle – I can order for you. You can order for yourself if you already have an account. Or you can order from someone else that you already know. I really don’t care. I just want a community team effort to make this happen.
2. Starting on January 1st we begin the 10 Day Cleanse – it is a mild cleanse and not brutal. You can adapt this cleanse to meet your needs and goals to make it work for you.
3. Days 11- 24 – We then work on getting good product and healthy good and supplements to your body and eliminate the poor habits of putting poor food choices in your system.
4. After day 24 we can then create a new goal to help us reach the next step in our lives!
So, hopefully you are excited about getting your life back on track. Some of you are in good shape now and just need to get rid of some holiday weight. Some need a good kickstart to just moving in the direction of health. It does not matter who you are and what your current state of fitness is. It matters that you want to you to make a healthy change in your life. Anyone from Ironman athletes to my parents can have a game changing moment by taking part.
1. Go To Advocare – https://www.advocare.com/products/default.aspx
2. Check out the products and research behind it all.
3. Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know what you want. I will order it for you! I will have everything you order before X-Mas so you have things ready to go. OR you can become your own distributor and start your account(I can help you with this). My ID is 12092730.
I will be updating my blog with recipes, nutrition guidelines, and other information that you need.
I will be working on a network for the anyone who joins my team to get back to being healthy and in shape so we can help share our stories and keep each other motivated during the 24 days.
Are you ready to step up and take the challenge with me? You will be glad you did!
I look forward to seeing who will join me in this challenge. The time is NOW! Let me know so I can get you the products you need before January 1st!