This page is designed to share my learning journey with Micro:bit. As I work to develop curriculum, projects, and curate quality resources for school districts in my job I have decided to post some of the work here on my site. If you have questions please reach out. If you would like to see more of the work we are doing, then also reach out.
If you have a Paint Chip Reflection to share, then please go here and submit!
Current Project(in beta): Hollywood Squares
Resources to Explore
- Start Coding: a great site to learn programming. no software installs and plenty of help to learn how to code with Micro:bit as well as many other platforms
- Main Website: – The main website for Micro:bit. Be sure to check out the Ideas page and Teach page for curriculum
- Project Ideas: my go to site. This has a ton of projects to experiment with as well as access to the 14 week computer science curriculum
- Order hardware
- Download Minecraft and Code Connection
- Download micro:bit curriculum