Follow my little tidbits at @coffeechugbooks
September 2017 NOW Focus
- Completed 20,000 words of book
- Framework for first keynote
- Developing Makerspace PD Part 1
- Try to break even in nonprofit
June 2017 NOW Focus
- Coffeechug Book Club of Empowerment
- Coffeechug Fitness Support Group
- Personal Goal – Run 100 Miles
- Future goals of my career
- Discover who I am and where I am going
- Book Publication
- Is there more or is where I am at enough?
- Parenting teens and pre-teens in this very difficult world of influence
- Treatment of others
- Social Media
- How to parent!
May 28th, 2o17
Beginning phases of getting into shape and to hopefully run a marathon this fall
Preparing the launch of a nonprofit
Awaiting news of a book proposal
Making plans to launch an online book club
Writing a short piece every single day to my 8th grade basketball team helping them navigate life and the hardwood court.
Follow along https://medium.com/@coffeechugbooks
January 22nd, 2017
Make others happy
Complete that goal of mine in three parts(not sharing due to Derek Sivers)
As of July 9th
- Staying away from education and spending time with my wife and kids
- Obsessing over Pokemon Go
- Learning how to craft effective Periscope videos
- Prepping final 8000 words for my book in the making
- Marathon training
As of June 24th
- Making preparations for the US Forum in Denver, CO. Flying out today so need get packed and finalize presentations.
- Taking summer off from education thought(besides the Forum). Feel the need to step away and do other things that have nothing to do with education to come back to next year feeling refreshed.
- Learn how to self publish my book
- Keep learning about Snapchat
As of May 11th, 2016
Drafting and designing all new challenges to our robotics camp
Finding motivation to get back to my book writing
Designing a way to organize my Coffeechug Cafe Makerspace
This is all I am focusing on right now. My Book.
I am writing. I am grinding through the process of getting the words from my brain into my Scrivener document. It is tough. It is a challenge.
Until I hit my 50,000 word mark I will not be blogging or doing much else on this website or other methods. Feel free to reach out via social media.
I promise I have not gone off the deep end(well maybe I have) and lost my voice. Rather, I need to shut down many things in my life to focus on this monstrous goal of mine that I have thought about for years and failed at it time and time again.
Not this time.
Until I reach 50,000 words, keep pushing forward and looking forward to engaging with you when I share bits and pieces from the book.