As I continue to sort through my closet, my several notepads, and things and continue to declutter I will continue to share. I don’t want to lose it all so storing it in the digital world seems like a great option.
This is just one piece of paper found among all the stacks of notepads. I don’t know if they are random ideas or part of something I was reading. Regardless, I cannot provide the source(s), but will share anyways because they are good ideas.
- What am I here? What is my purpose?
- The only person you can change is yourself.
- C.S. Lewis ” If you don’t believe you are self centered, then you are probably very self centered.” For example, look at a family snapshot. Do we not judge the photo based on how we look?
- Insanity = continuing to do what you have always done and hoping for different results.
- A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
- You begin with a choice.