I did not have any song suggestions for my Snow Day Mixtape. I had to take matters into my own hands. I needed a challenge so I put in the following rules.
1. Mixtape no longer than 60 minutes.
2. Music had to be clean(for the most part) as students read this blog.
3. Songs had to have a meaning or reason for being part of mixtape.
4. All bands had to start with the letter “P”. I chose “P” because I am currently obsessed with Pearl Jam. I cannot listen to any other band at the moment and listen non-stop to the Pearl Jam channel on Sirius radio. Vedder is a god!!!
5. Music had to reflect moods of a snow day or at least a variety of moods that people could be feeling that I personally don’t know how they feel so I guess this is just really random with no meaning.
Here is the mixtape. Hope you enjoy. If not, then maybe you should have suggested something when you had the time.
Taking topics/themes for a new mixtape. I love doing this.
If you want to know the reason for any of the songs simply ask me on Twitter at @coffeechugbook and use the hashtag #snowdaymixtape
Keep on rocking and rolling people.