We are less than one week from the first ever #StuCamp(Edcamp for students) here in Bettendorf and Webster City, Iowa. As we make final preparations to launch this event I thought it would be good to get your gears turning a bit. Even if you are not attending you can participate.
Before I share with you the challenge I want to remind you that registration closes in a few days. If you have not signed up please do so quickly. It is important we have a good sense of numbers to make proper plans.
What I want to do is create a student voice video and in order to do so I need student voices. Below are a bunch of questions I need student voices to answer. You can pick what you want to answer. Submit your video via email (firstname.lastname@example.org), post on YouTube and share the link, or any other method that works for you.
1. What is the biggest misperception people have about you?
2. How do you unplug?
3. What’s most important to you in your work?
4. What have your parents taught you?
5. What is your theme song?
6. Who gives you the best advice?
7. The biggest myth in education is….
8. What have you sacrificed for success?
9. What have you learned about yourself while being in school?
10. Why is student voice important?
Send me your videos. Share your ideas on #stucamp hashtag on Twitter. Sign up for #Stucamp and let your voices be heard!