I am learning how hard it is to change things when they become habit. It is a little bit easier when you are home during break and the only conflict you have is to not snack.
Yesterday was the first day back in school with students. I also started coaching basketball today for our 8th grade team. Needless to say it was a rough day. I woke up again to no alarm clock working again(yes, I have finally put the old one to rest), but was able to still get in a good 3 mile run and Ab Ripper X as posted yesterday.
The rest of the day fell apart quickly.
- Morning meeting at 7:15 that I was late to because my daughter caught pink eye late the night before and it did not improve with the medicine so my wife had to run out to her school for sub plans thus pushing the time factor(not my wife’s fault, just that fact of life of kids)
- Spilled coffee all over at school
- During lunch we were out of spoons and forks for the 50th time this year. Seriously, I have to go refill the silverware drawer at least 3-4 times a week. At one point does the people who take the last fork or spoon actually go to the cafeteria and refill? This person or people are probably the same ones who take the last ice cube from the tray and don’t refill with water. Drives me nuts
- Burned my hand on the steam release on my meal
- Spilled my meal on my pants
- Back button of pants got stuck on chair while trying to get up to clean myself
- Go the restroom after lunch where the other person in the restroom turns the light off on me forcing me to finish in the dark. The crazy thing is that I heard them turn the lights off, say “Whoops!” and then decided to leave.
|Shoulders & Arms|
|1. Static-Arm Curls|
|2. Deep Swimmer’s Presses|
|3. In & Out Bicep Curls|
|4. Alternating Shoulder Presses|
|5. Upright Rows|
|6. Two-arm Tricep Kickbacks|
|7. Chair Dips|
|8. In & Out Straight-arm Shoulder Flys|
|9. Full Supenation Concentration Curls|
|10. Congdon Curls|
|11. Side Tri-rises|
|12. Lying-down Tricep Extensions|
|13. Crouching Cowen Curls|
|14. Two-angle Shoulder Flys|
|15. Flip Grip Twist Tricep Kickbacks|